- Typ ofertyPraca stała
- Pensja: nie podano
- Firma: K&K Selekt Centrum Doradztwa Personalnego Katarzyna Kordoń
- Kontakt: Ewelina Klimek
- Telefon: 512037129
- Język obcy: angielski
- Doświadczenie: Powyżej 4 lat
- Miejscowość: Rzeszów
- Państwo: ZEA
K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Client - international manufacturing company (aerospace)- we are looking for the candidates for the position of:
CNC Programmer - Manufacturing Engineering
Place of work Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
The candidate will be responsible for the design and clamping strategy and CNC Programms. They have to support serial production requirements while continually improving existing processes in terms of cost and quality, and implementing new capabilities.
- Optimize cutting parameters and machining strategy towards the cicle time, cost reduction and raw material savings
- Develops, maintain and implements CNC miling strategy and programs. Cutting parameters and fixture design best practices
- Implement SMED vision into the manufacturing process, fast clamping, Lang vices, EROWA system to implement company vision to reduce setup time
- Drive continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, process improvement, machine availability through lean techniques and value engineering to enhance the capability of existing processes and remove waste
- Analyzes and implement cutting technologies
- Develop high performance cutting parameters and standardizes across the product families
- Ensure that cutters technologies are always maximized (cost, life and performance) for the benefit of the company
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice production engineering; planning vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Monitors, investigate, assess and deploy state of the art in machining and automation for the improvement of the business
- Drive validation plans to ensure robust and comprehensive technical solutions. Develop and maintain project plans and budget profiles to ensure delivery of milestones to agreed cost targets and timescales
- Take initiatives on plans and processes which minimize machining costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, materials, and capital
- Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports Company strategic initiatives
- Establish accountabilities within team for problem solving and cost reduction
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering related field
- More than 10 years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering with specialization in CNC Manufacturing, Cutting and Tooling Technologies
- Experience in Aerospace manufacturing environment will be an asset
- Excellent working knowledge of machining processes (hard and soft metals) and post milling operation (deburring, forming, surface treatments, and bench assembly).
- Strong problem solving (5 why’s, Ishikawa, A3), organization, planning, and analytical skills.
- Advanced understating of AS9100 requirements
- Expert level knowledge of Catia NX, VerCut and Post Processors
- Understanding of Aerospace, Defence or High quality requirements
- Leadership skills and performance management
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Very good knowledge of English
Our Partner offers:
- Very attractive remuneration
- Free meals during the working day
- Relocation package
- Flght tickets from Poland to the workplace
- Set of benefits package
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustaw z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"